ACT Alberta Resources
- ACT Alberta's Case Studies Booklet - This booklet shares stories adapted from real client referrals to ACT Alberta. We also have Case Study Posters. Note that these stories contain graphic details that may be disturbing to some readers.
- ACT Alberta's Myth Busting Infographic - There are many misconceptions about human trafficking in Alberta. In recognition of National Victims of Crime Week 2015, ACT Alberta created a Myth Busting Infographic aiming to disrupt these myths.
- ACT Alberta's Voices of Survivors Booklet - Human trafficking is a crime that often leaves victims disempowered, unheard, and disbelieved. In recognition of Victims and Survivors of Crime Week 2016, ACT Alberta created a resource showcasing the impacts of human trafficking told through the voices of survivors.
- ACT Alberta's "Hidden in Plain Sight" Campaign - To commemorate World Day Against Trafficking in Persons on July 30, 2016, ACT Alberta launched this awareness campaign via social media.
- ACT Alberta's newletter archive.
- ACT Alberta's YouTube channel.
- Engaging Community: Addressing Sex Trafficking in Edmonton (2015).
- Core Team Launches Community Action Plan on Sex Trafficking in Edmonton
- Human Trafficking Charges Laid Against Airdrie Man
- World Day against Trafficking in Persons Follows Release of Canada’s Trafficking Report Card
- ACT Alberta Challenges Myths of Human Trafficking
- Two Ontario Women Charged with Human Trafficking Edmonton Woman
- Federal Government Ramps Up Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking in Canada
- New Campaign Puts the Breaks on Human Trafficking
- Calgary Police Charge Two with Human Trafficking
- Edmonton Organization Equipping the Community to Respond to Human Trafficking
- Edmonton Police Charge Three Suspects in Connection to Two Human Trafficking Cases
Check out our News section for more human trafficking-related news.