1. Rights-based victim-centered response.
2. Pursue collaborative responses to human trafficking with agencies and stakeholders.
3. Respect and serve all individuals and stakeholders from all backgrounds, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, and genders.
4. Seek evidence-based research and education.
ACT Alberta mobilizes stakeholders to identify and respond to human trafficking by:
1. Working to prevent human trafficking,
2. Ensuring adequate protection and support for trafficked persons,
3. Supporting the efficient prosecution of the criminals involved, and
4. Partnering in effective and collaborative ways